1101/16 Gadigal Avenue, Zetland, NSW
This great apartment is designed to bring the outside in, abundant glazing and seamless balconies draw incredible views and light deep into the apartments. Elevated on the 11th floor in the sought after North easterly position, this 3 bedroom plus study offers a very spacious feel of a house, large balcony offering wide panoramic views of the city, huge floor-to-ceiling windows throughout the entire living area and all 3 bedrooms, making the entire apartment bright, pleasant and airy.
A fusion of style, comfort and luxury, Emblem presents Waterloo's most elegant signature residences, this building has received an Award of Excellence for Best Tall Building (100 metres and under) in the Council of Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH) 2019 awards program.
Chic gourmet kitchens make for functional yet beautiful family spaces, beautiful timber floors, abundant cabinet storage and layered natural hues and textures deliver a flowing contemporary aesthetic throughout. Floor-to-ceiling tiles and frameless showers bring an indulgent mood to the elegant bathrooms.
- Huge floor to ceiling windows in all living area and bedrooms
- Large balcony with PANORAMIC VIEWS views great space for entertaining
- Open plan kitchen with MIELE stainless steel appliances
- Integrated living and dining, opening up to the balcony
- 2 modern bathrooms (master with ensuite and main bathroom)
- Three bedrooms all with built-ins
- Separate STUDY ROOM with NBN Internet Connection
- Common Roof area at level 8 with beautiful outlook and 2 sets of BBQ
- Secure car space and intercom
- Park and playground underneath the building
Situated across the road from SUPA CENTA and EAST VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTRE, walking distance to GREEN SQUARE STATION, with an easy access to retail shopping, restaurants, cafes and great gyms all at your doorstep.
Just 3km from the CBD, Waterloo rates as one of the most vibrant, convenient and connected villages in the city where you can shop, work, study and play, right in the heart of inner Sydney.
Close to leading universities and schools, Green Square station, light rail and a growing network of cycleways, Emblem puts you at the centre of it all. For jetsetters, airport proximity makes national and international travel a breeze.
Apartment size: Total 130sqm approx (Internal 100sqm + Balcony 15sqm + Carspace and Storage)
Strata levies: $1270 per quarter
Council rate: $250 per quarter
Water rate: $178 per quarter