518/18 Gadigal Avenue, Waterloo, NSW
Near new, this modern 2-bedroom apartment has a study area, open plan living and dining areas flow to the balcony, high quality finishes throughout including Miele appliances, integrated refrigerator, Caesarstone benches and timber flooring. Master bedroom with ensuite, access to a sunny winter garden, deluxe bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling tiles.
Situated on level 5 within an inspired sculptural brick façade building, classy and contemporary, providing a timeless quality. As soon as you enter the building you will be immersed in the tranquil setting of nature, landscaped grounds & gardens surround this building, located at the heart of a vibrant and bustling precinct, walk across the street to East Village shopping centre, minutes to Super Centre, Moore Park and multiple transport options, close to elite schools, CBD and airport.
- Two bedrooms plus study, master bedroom with built-in and ensuite
- Miele appliances, integrated refrigerator, Caesarstone benches
- Timber floors, ducted air-conditioning, concealed laundry
- Balcony and sunny winter garden
- Ample internal storage options and storage cage on title
- Secure undercover parking with lift access
- Outdoor entertaining area
- 2mins walk to East Village shopping center
- Minutes to buses & Green Square train station
- Walk to Super Centre and Moore Park
- Close to elite schools, CBD and airport
Strata Rate: $830 per qtr approx.
Council Rate: $250 per qtr approx.
Water Rate: $178 per qtr approx.