Level 19 / 241 Oxford St. Bondi Junction
A sense of elegance and style throughout the open living / dining area with engineered timber flooring and an abundance of natural light.
Aqua combines high-end luxury with ultimate convenience tailored to the executive buyer or downsizer. Set high on the 19th floor, this sleek contemporary apartment is wrapped in floor to ceiling glass framing panoramic 180-degree views stretching across the city from the Harbour Bridge to the Blue Mountains. Designed by KANNFINCH with interiors by Koichi Takoda Architects.
• Prestige building with level lift access and video intercom
• Double bedrooms with built-ins
• Glass-framed living areas wrapped in a view-swept terrace
• Captivating views from the harbour icons to Botany Bay
• Sleek island gas kitchen with Miele appliances, ducted air
• Beautifully appointed bathrooms, engineered Oak floors
• Rooftop garden with bbq terrace and breathtaking views
• Secure parking, storage, stroll to the station and Westfield
• Strata Levies $1,498.30 per quarter