1031/31 Treacy Street, Hurstville, NSW
This stunning two-bedroom + study is located on level 10 with breathtaking city and water views. Generous open plan living room, glass enclosed wintergarden + study area.
There are only three 2 bedroom apartments with such a generous layout in the entire building located on level 10,7 and 4, and this is the best one on level 10, not only does this layout provide an extra study room, it's also wide in dimension to allow full enjoyment of the stunning water views.
Short walking distance to Hurstville Westfield, train station and local amenities, doorsteps to Chinese grocery, eateries, boutiques and etc.
- 2 bedroom apartment + study area
- Glass enclosed wintergarden, outstanding views
- Generous open plan lounge
- Quality designer marble kitchen with sleek gas appliances
- Central ducted air-conditioning, video intercom entry & lift access
- Security parking space at B3 level
- Beautiful communal sky gardens with landscaped surrounds
- Onsite building manager, communal BBQ entertaining areas
- Catchment area of Hurstville Public School
Apartment size: 96 sqm approx.
Carspace size: 13 sqm
Strata levies: $1080 per qtr approx.
Council: $250 approx.
Water: $200 approx.