This stunning penthouse is the epitome of luxurious living.
This wonderful residence boasts house-size proportions with an incredible 251 sqm on title (as per strata plan).
Multiple separate living areas and balconies over the two levels, upper level with generous living zones with dividing doors to separate the room, floor to ceiling glass doors around to maximize the tranquil views and natural light, wrap-around balcony with stylish sandstone finishes, ample capacity for grand scale outdoor gathering and entertainment.
Lower level with master en-suite which comes with the walk-in robe and access to another balcony with breath-taking views, built-in office in third bedroom ideal for work from home.
Rare triple side by side garaging in secure basement parking. Short walk to the picturesque village for shops, cafes and restaurants, only 2 minutes walk to Lane Cove Aquatic Centre with Olympic size pool.
- Multiple separate living areas and balconies over two levels
- Creates separation of space for family privacy at any time
- Features including remote controlled blinds aid liveability
- Built-in office in third bedroom ready to work from home
- Multiple USB charging stations and NBN connection throughout
- App controlled reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, fans
- Rare amount of storage space unprecedented for an apartment
- Rare triple side by side garaging in secure basement parking
5 minutes drive to Crows Nest
7 minutes bus to Wynyard
10 minutes drive to Chatswood, Crows Nest, Macquarie shops/dining
City access via Lane Cove Tunnel, Harbour Bridge or highway
Total area: 251 sqm approx. (as per strata plan)
Internal area excluding balconies, storage and garage is 154sqm approx.
Balconies: 47sqm approx.
Carspace area: 40sqm approx.
Storage cage: 17sqm approx.
Strata: $2191.54 inc GST per qtr
(Admin $1525.7, Capital Works $665.5)
Water: $187.26 per qtr, Sydney Water
Council: $345 per qtr, Lane Cove Council
Building is pet friendly
* We do not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy of the information and/or statements provided. Interested parties must rely on their own inquiries