This mostly original home represent an exciting opportunity to purchase in a popular bay-side pocket, effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining, cleverly maximising space and northerly light. With unlimited potential and enormous scope to renovate or recreate your dream home.
This home sits steps to Lough Playing Field and Cooper Park and offers transport at your doorstep. Brief stroll to both Bondi Junction hub and cosmopolitan Double Bay and their renowned shopping, dining and entertainment. Vicinity to Sydney’s best private schools.
Elegant and fashionable, Double Bay has a charm that makes Sydneysiders sit up and take notice. High-end designer stores, a deluge of salons and an emerging dining and bar scene are the pulse of this bayside neighbourhood.
This home represents superb value in arguably one of Sydney’s best known Suburbs.
• Graced with generous proportions and enduringly appealing finishes;
• Art & deco formal living and dining room is warmed by a modern gas heater;
• High ceilings, spotted gum floors in living dining areas;
• Kitchen encompass a chic marble top with gas cooker;
• Ambient casual living space flows seamlessly to a relaxing low-maintenance garden;
• Oversized five bedrooms with built-in wardrobes;
• Three tastefully appointed bathrooms, one with a freestanding bath;
• One private study room upstairs.
• One lock up garage and one off-street parking;
• Minutes from Westfield Bondi Junction, Edgecliff Station, and Queen Street.
Council rates: $495 per quarter
Water rates: $269 per quarter